- Do a background check on the company.By background check i mean check out what they do,How many branches they have,How many services they have to offer,These days almost every company has a website so if you do a google search you should not have a problem with finding its website and all the information.
- Have a clear mind before going for an interview,DO NOT ask from a employee working in the company for any of the company's information as this is actually considered a breach,and if he is not sure about something it can lead to you knowing something that is incorrect.
- Always be at your best personality while performing in the interview as this makes a huge impact."Attitude" is something that will never work out in your favor.You need to treat the interviewer the way you need to be treated,
- When you are called upon for an interview be humble enough to knock on the door and open the door and always ask "Can i come in?" and then enter the room.
- Again when you enter the room dont just go and sit there go inside stand next to the seat and let the interviewer tell you to have a seat its silly but works out well!!!
- Always start with a greeting and sit in the position of the number four and not leisurely as this will show what kind of attitude you have
- When the interviewer asks you for your resume if you are nervous and shaking just slide the resume on the table rather than giving it in hand as this will reduce your points
- When asked about any questions be very positive try not to use the negative language such as i dont,i never,i do not,i hate, or keep it to the minimum.
- If you are having more than one interviewer make sure you have an eye contact with both of them time to time so one of them does not feel left out.
- Always be honest,outright and assertive when answering any questions.Just a point to remember there is a thin difference between being assertive and arrogant you need to know when to accept if your wrong.
Passionate about Technology, Gaming, WWE, Cricket and of course blogging.